Job Posting: Homestay Program Assistant
The application period for this job offer has been extended until Dec. 16 (Wed). If you applied previously, please resubmit your application to the following email address: knakamura@educationtourcenter.
Job Title: Homestay Program Assistant
Seeking full-time staff to assist Japanese High School students in homestay programs
* Coordinate Japanese HS student exchange program at local private high schools for 1 year, 6
month or 3 month programs.
* Coordinate and assist Japanese HS students in homestay program.
* Contacting local high schools and finalizing placements in host families referred from local schools or
found by our office staff.
* Conducting host family orientation prior to student arrival, and student orientation upon arrival.
* Visiting local schools to meet with students, as well as visiting host
families in the home.
* Daily communication to/from Japanese agents in Japanese — must be able to read/write Japanese and use
appropriate business language
* Japanese Kentei 1 kyu, or equivalent
* Fluency in Japanese in reading and writing, as well as speaking in business situations
* Teaching experience of at least one year.
* Able to start work as of Jan. 4, 2016 (Monday)
Please send your resume in English and Japanese, as well as a cover letter in both English and Japanese to knakamura@educationtourcenter.
Resume deadline is Dec. 16, 2015 (Wednesday)