Job Posting: Japanese Homestay Program Assistant
Seeking full-time staff to assist Japanese High School students in homestay
* Coordinate Japanese HS student exchange program at local private high schools for 1 year, 6 month or 3 month programs.
* Coordinate and assist Japanese HS students in homestay program.
* Contacting local high schools and finalizing placements in host families referred from local schools or found by our office staff.
* Conducting host family orientation prior to student arrival, and student orientation upon arrival.
* Visiting local schools to meet with students, as well as visiting host families in the home.
* Daily communication to/from Japanese agents in English and Japanese — should be able to read/write Japanese and use appropriate business language
* Japanese Kentei 2 kyu, or equivalent will have preference
* Fluency in Japanese in reading and writing, as well as speaking in business situations
* Teaching experience of at least one year.
* Able to start work in the near future
We prefer candidates with the above Japanese skills, but will consider all interested candidates.
Please send your resume in English and Japanese, as well as a cover letter in both English and Japanese to firstname.lastname@example.org
Resumes reviewed in order of receipt.