Job Posting: JETRO Project Coordinator, San Francisco
JETRO Accepting Applications for Business Development Project Coordinator in San Francisco Office
The Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO) is currently accepting applications for a Business Development Project Coordinator. This position will be located at JETRO’s San Francisco office.
· Proactive self-starter
· Strong interpersonal and client service skills
· Good research skills
· Bachelor’s degree
· Attention to detail
· Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Salesforce’s CRM
· Fluency in English language (Japanese is plus)
· Valid Driver’s License
· Working Visa is required. JETRO does not provide visa support.
· This position may be discontinued or eliminated at any time depending on the policy and missions of JETRO then in effect and the changing circumstances under which JETRO San Francisco operates.
To submit your application, please send a resume and brief cover letter to Business Development Director Yusuke Hamano at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach resumes as a PDF. Cover letters can be submitted in a separate PDF or Word Document, or placed directly within the body of the email.
The Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO) was established by the Japanese government in 1958 as the nation’s principal organization for implementing trade policy on a comprehensive basis. For over two decades the organization promoted exports to help Japan re-develop its postwar economy. In the first half of the 1980’s, however, as Japan’s trade surplus continued to grow and international trade friction intensified, JETRO made a shifted its focus to promoting imports into Japan. Most recently JETRO, as one of Japan’s primary organizations for attracting investment, provides foreign investors with extensive information about investment opportunities in Japan. For maximum effectiveness, information is tailored closely to the specific needs and concerns of companies considering investment in Japan. For more information please visit us on the web at www.jetro.org